Our client is a leading MNC in the Life Science space. They are currently in the lookout for a Senior Planner-Buyer with strong SAP proficiency and experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- To proactively collaborate in planning strategy of raw materials into production
- To create and manage documentation in alignment with GMP (i.e. corrective action plans, new material and supplier allocation, purchase order, etc.)
- To support Sourcing and Purchasing activities
- To identify and report potential material shortages to Procurement team
- To ensure compliance of good purchasing policies and ethical standards
- To assist on other activities assigned by your Supervisor
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations/Engineering or relevant field
- 5 years of experience in Procurement/Purchasing and/or Planning function in a fast-paced manufacturing background
- Experienced SAP user
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).