Senior Network Engineer | CCNA Certified |
Senior Network Engineer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
Our client is a globally well known MNC with decades of experience in digital solutions.
The team is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join the business. The key responsibilities of this role is to manage the complex network and handling all BAU network operations.
- At least 2 years of experience in configuring, fault isolation and resolution related to network infrastructures such as routers, switches, load balancers, NAC, DNS, NMS, NIPS, NGFWs with integrated IPS
- CCNA certified
- Domain in government is a plus
- Perform network administration, provisioning, configuring and software upgrade
- Involve in change management, network capacity measurement and planning.
- Managing and implementing all activities related to Cooperate LAN
- Generate network operational reports upon security audit requests
- Evaluates, recommends and plans for acquisition/upgrade/ migration of all utility software and hardware to ensure high availability and optimal use of network.
- Understands the interdependencies of the services such as application, system, network and database, and pin-point problem area accurately to improve overall efficiency
This is a 12 months contract position to start and conversion to permanent is possible.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).