My client is a global name in the design and development of complex parts and now seek an experienced Molding Process Engineer to join them.
In this role, you will apply engineering principles to the design of tools, manufacturing process development, documentation, and testing for molded parts. You will also assist in development and of the global molding strategy
- Act as a subject matter expert in the Injection Molding field and provide guidance on risks, resources, and opportunities on significant projects.
- Work with the other groups of the Global R&D to develop core capabilities, strategies, and roadmaps.
- Drive implementation of new manufacturing technology.
- Develop and validate molding and ancillary processes and tooling for new precision parts and molds.
- Develop solutions for new product introductions, product expansions and manufacturing modernization.
- Provide support to automation and equipment teams and vendors during development of automation systems.
- Manage the quotation, vendor selection, design and manufacturing processes of new equipment and tooling.
- Deliver robust, cost effective technical solutions to achieve lowest possible competitive costs and innovative products with superior quality and service
- Bachelors/Masters in Plastics, Polymer Science, Rubber Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years in injection molding process development and troubleshooting using scientific injection molding principles.
- Prior experience in implementing complete injection molding cells.
- Exposure to DFM
- Strong experience with New Product Introduction
- Experience with Liquid Silicon Rubber will be a plus!
- Self-motivated, Proven team player with ability to technically lead and teach.
- Excellent organizational and technical communication skills
- Ability to work in a global team.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).