My client is a global name in the life sciences sector and is going through a period of rapid expansion in Singapore. To cater to this, it seeks to hire a Microfluids Engineer to support process development and sustaining efforts
- Global Leader
- Excellent Technology
- Attractive Remuneration
- Assume responsibility as process owner for manufacturing processes (precision injection moulding, laser welding, fluidic testing etc) for plastic cartridges
- Construct and execute controlled experiments to optimize processes, address yield and quality issues and drive implementation of solutions in a production environment to meet production goals.
- Work cross functionally with Quality, R&D and Manufacturing to develop processes for new products and improve processes of existing products
- Drive selection and qualification of critical suppliers for devices and volume manufacturing
- Lead technical and production teams to define, transfer and scale-up manufacturing
- Define specifications, test plans, and key performance indicators for high volume disposable products.
- Support development teams in design and development of assembly processes for plastic disposable products used for microfluidics
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical, Bioengineering, Material Sciences/Plastics/Polymers, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 - 7 years of related experience
- Experience with precision plastics moulding and precision assembly required.
- Prior background in biotech/medical devices will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of microfluidics system, fluidic metrology preferred.
- Experience with statistics, Statistical Process Control and DOE techniques
- Knowledge of design and drawing creation in SolidWorks preferred.
- Knowledge in product & process feasibility study, line validation, qualification, and optimization
- Experience with python programming will be a plus
- Track record in managing contract manufacturers
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).