Senior Manager - SAP FICO
You'll be reporting to the Assistant Vice President, providing support for all activities related to the company's ERP system. You must have experience with SAP FICO, and be potentially open to learning other ERP systems. Fluency with Mandarin is also required, as you'll be liaising with counterparts from China.
This is a two year contract position, and the salary range is $8000-10,000. There will also be a fixed completion bonus, along with other benefits.
- You'll be responsible for SAP FICO module configuration and ongoing enhancements
- Providing support to finance users in SAP S/4HANA and other finance systems
- Review and approve blueprint documents prepared by project teams
- Evaluate and approve design documents, test plans and scenarios, transport requests, authorization matrix, data migration plan and cutover plan.
- Ensure global changes are identified, assessed and mitigation actions are well planned and executed
- Collaborate with stakeholders to introduce new enhancements, processes and functionalities.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement opportunities that transform/streamline/drive efficiencies and higher performance levels.
- Be involved in implementing and supporting other ERP solutions in the Finance function
- Partner with Finance Process Owners to develop best processes to drive overall efficiency and business performance.
- Ideally 8+ years of SAP FICO experience in project implementation and system maintenance
- Good understanding of accounting processes and practices
- Minimal travelling may be required
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with both local and overseas counterparts.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).