Senior Manager - IT Service Management
A leading organization headquartered in Singapore is looking for a Senior Manager to join in their IT team focusing on providing IT services, end user computing and vendor management for their large scale end-user based environment with more than 10,000 users.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide long term strategy, lead, define, deliver and support the End-user support models which align to the group strategy and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Global Service Desk, Field Services, IT asset management with proactive Service Levels management across an organization ensure service level are met within SLAs.
- Build and manage high performance team across the regional and set expectations, KPIs, planning and coaching for the team.
- Initiate, lead and implementation of workplace technology projects and continuous improvement for existing environment across new technologies (office productivity, Smart IT initiatives, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience in IT service management or End-user management position in enterprise environment with at least 10,000 users based.
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or Information Technology-related course.
- Strong leader ship experience in Service Desk/End-user support or Field service support position.
- Experience in driving the adoption of workplace technology on global scale.
- Customer-focused mindset and great interpersonal skills to work across different level of hierarchy and teams.
- Strong analytical mindset, leadership, project management skills.
- Certification in ITIL, PMP/CITPM and Microsoft technology preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).