Senior Java Software Engineer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
An Excellent Opportunity to be lead and be part of a technology solutions provder with strong footprint within the region
- Expose to New technologies and Enterprise Level Systems
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities awaits
- Opportunity to fine tune both your Hard and Soft Skills
Your day-to-day responsibilities would be analysing, designing, developing, maintaining and documenting of IT applications and providing post-implementation customer support to ensure efficient and up-to-date IT application. You will also be reviewing the systems along with Project Lead and manage stages of SDLC. You will also be proposing technologies required to implement systems to ensure users sign-offs on design specifications and develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and increase the performance of systems to meet SLA.
As this is a Senior Software Engineer position with prior experience in Java to manage IT applications, naturally, the ideal fit would be as stated below:
- Experience with developing Java EE web application and Java UI frameworks
- 3 year or more experience in Systems Analysis, Designing, Programming with prior knowledge in at least one of the following technologies:
- Java, Java EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in IT project will be a plus
This is a 12 months contract position and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).