Java Software Developer
A fulfilling role kicking off as a 1 year contract with a globally recognized Client within the tech market ; a great opportunity to progress in the domain of Core Java on enterprise level projects.
-Voted as one of the best workplaces in 2020
-Voted Top 50 Employers in Singapore in 2021
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze, Design, Program, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of current IT Systems and Applications.
- Providing Support to both Internal and External Users from raised or investigated issues.
- Requirement gathering for change requests and administering them.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Good knowledge of internal System Interdependencies to promote efficient analysis and troubleshooting
- Designing and Documenting of System Design and Architecture to propose solutions for implementations and ensuring Design Specifications are met.
- Application Development for productivity.
- Load test/SIT/UAT for system performances within SLA
- Production of systems and post-deployment support
- Technical guidance to junior colleagues
- Aware of current and emerging technologies to make decisions for enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Experience in a support or development role in IT.
- Proficiency with JavaEE Web App and Java UI Frameworks.
- 3 years of experience in System Analysis, Design, Programming with the following:
- Java, Java EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, OracleDB, LDAP, MQ Series
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Project Lead/Team Lead experience is a plus
This is a contract position for 2 years, renewal and conversion is possible.