Senior IT Consultant ( Assistant Manager )
An exciting opportunity to work with a globally recognised luxury car manufacturer company undergoing digital transformation of their business.
Currently headquarted in Singapore, digital projects are focused on re-engineering and streamlining the sales and business processes within the APAC region. This role will work with different units to spearhead product development according to specified guidelines.
- Drive digital initiatives and collaborate with relevant Product Owners and Business Units to build a product and rolling it out to the respective regional markets.
- Drives discussion with Development Lead and Architect in establishing roadmaps
which focuses on feature optimisation, enhancements and data quality assurance of current and future products.
- Lead the analysis of market requirements, understanding the problem
statement, risks and overall impact to the blueprint design of the product.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or any relevant discipline/field of study.
- 3 Years working experience as in IT/Business Consultant on developmental/digital software projects.
- Consultative/Solutioning experience in the Automotive industry is an added advantage.
- AGILE & Product Development Life Cycle understanding
- Salesforce/CRM knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in microservices architectures (DevOps, CICD etc.)
- Strong knowledge in API architectures (JSON)
- Scripting Knowledge (PowerShell), Atlassian tools(Jira, Confluence), SPA applications.