SENIOR HR EXECUTIVE $4,500 - $5,000 X 12 MONTHS ALEXANDRA LOCATION
VOLT, Singapore are looking for a Senior HR Executive for a Global MNC based in the Alexandra area.
Reporting to the Head of HR and working within a lean and friendly function, this role will process payroll using Sage Easypay and provide HR Support to APAC.
This is an APAC support role to provide HR & Admin support on a wide range of services including but not limiting to talent acquisition, training, performance management, compensation and benefits, payroll, employee engagement and social welfare
- Play an integral role to suggest/implement best practices and participates actively in all HR projects.
- Performs qualitative data analysis on statistics such as turnover, performance and other metrics.
- Be actively involved in the design and implementation of all HR strategies, projects and initiatives.
- Manage and facilitate performance management system/campaign including objective setting, development planning and calibration processes.
- Assess various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
- Develop training plans (gap analysis) and identify learning opportunities for employee development.
- Work with APAC HR team on a regular basis on advisory, operational support issues and program initiatives.
- Participate in the draft/review & implementation of polices, processes and procedures.
- Support role to APAC countries that function without a HR team.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment processes of mid and junior level positions.
- Proactively work with the business leaders on internship requirements/recruitment fairs.
- Plan and organize orientation/training programme for new/existing & overseas employees.
- Local payroll processing including IR21 filing.
- Support the collation of data for analytics & reporting purposes.
- Handle employee's queries on all HR related matters.
- Process and prepare HR/employment related letters.
- Proactively identify gaps in the existing processes, propose and implement changes necessary to establish good HR practices.
- Upkeep and maintenance of employees' personal files and records.
- Guide and assist (as required) the Administrator to ensure the smooth execution of administration duties.
- Promote values, behaviour and attitudes within APAC offices.
- Perform other ad hoc HR & Admin duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Assist the HR & Admin. team in every way to drive the change and support the growth of the
- Ensure compliance to Group Policies.
- Network of interaction
Specific requirements for the position:
- Minimum Diploma in HR related field, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- High level of accuracy, reliability and personal integrity to uphold confidential information.
- Minimum 5 years of professional HR generalist experience from a MNC environment.
- Working knowledge in talent development, job evaluation/grading or salary structure preferred.
- Hands-on payroll experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Good knowledge in Singapore Employment Act.
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- A team player with initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking
- Plan, organize, and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced Environment.
- Interviewing, time management and strong problem solving skills.
- Work with diverse groups of employees and ensure employee engagement.
- Working experience with Easy Pay and/or any HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of regional payroll
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).