An industry leading consultancy firm is looking for an organized and enthusiastic individual to join their Human Resources team in their SEA office. This is an opportunity to be part of the leading and committed team that provide the driving force behind employee satisfaction and performance at the firm.
About the role:
- Implement initiatives to enhance professional development for company staff
- Manage work visa applications, HR administration and employee files
- Take an active role in talent management meetings with leadership
- Conduct performance review and work with the HR team throughout the compensation planning cycle
- Plan and oversee training and training providers for the SEA offices
- Liaise with payroll and take responsibility for gathering inputs from selected staff areas
- Manage the onboarding of consultants to ensure smooth integration and the completion of training
- 4+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced office
- Degree holder
- Prior experience in performance management and working with payroll
- Experience working with regional stakeholders is beneficial
- A knowledge of labor laws in one or more SEA country is advantageous
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Willing to be hands-on with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).