Senior HR Business Partner - manufacturing industry
Our client is a global MNC within the manufacturing industry, with a strong presence in Asia, Europe and North America. They are currently seeking a Senior HR Business partner (HRBP) to join their regional management team in Singapore.
The business is benefiting from significant investment and are putting ambitious plans in place for growth across the region. This Senior HRBP will be a key strategic advisor to the leadership team and in particular, the Regional MD who will be their key stakeholder.
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join this organisation as a Senior HRBP. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions with particular emphasis on the talent agenda as the company looks to attract, retain and most importantly develop their workforce.
As the Senior HRBP, you will be in charge of the following (but not limited to):
- Strategic oversight of talent management programmes (training and development, succession planning and talent reviews)
- Recruitment and workforce planning
- Compensation and benefits (salary bench marking, short term and long term incentives)
- Employee engagement (organisational culture and values initiatives)
- Performance management (performance appraisals, goal setting)
- HR analytics (providing data driven insights to make business decisions)
- Assisting with business transformation projects, stakeholder engagement and management.
- Oversee the implementation of the HR strategy through country HR Managers
Skills and Experience
You will have at least 7 - 8 years of experience in HR within an MNC, ideally from the manufacturing industry and be degree qualified in business administration or HR.
You should have proven experience as a strategic advisor and be a truly commercial thinker. You will be comfortable overseeing a large workforce of blue and white collar staff and have a good grasp on operational HR issues which are being completed at a country level. You will be a confident advisor, able to challenge the status quo and recommend solutions on a strategic level, covering employee relations, business transformation and talent development and management.
You will be successful in this role if you demonstrate strong decision-making skills, leadership qualities with an ability to influence and negotiate. It is also a must to have regional experience in Asia, excellent communication skills, cultural awareness and ability to liaise with senior management. You should also have previous experience with blue collar workers.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).