Our client, a US tech company is looking for a strategic HR Business Partner to join their high performing team based here in Singapore. This position will be reporting into the HR Director, APAC and will be responsible for aligning the HR strategy with business objectives.
As the Senior HRBP, you will be in charge of the following (but not limited to):
- Strategic oversight of talent management programmes (training and development, succession planning and talent reviews)
- Compensation and benefits (salary bench marking, short term and long term incentives)
- Employee engagement (organisational culture and values initiatives)
- Performance management (performance appraisals, goal setting)
- HR analytics (providing data driven insights to make business decisions)
- Assisting with business transformation projects, stakeholder engagement and management
- Oversee the implementation of the HR strategy through country HR Managers
Skills and Experience
You will have at least 7 - 8 years of experience in HR within an MNC, ideally from the tech industry and be degree qualified in business administration or HR.
You should have proven experience as a strategic advisor and be a truly commercial thinker. You will be comfortable liaising with business stakeholders on a global and regional level and have a good grasp on operational HR issues which are being completed at a country level. You will be a confident advisor, able to challenge the status quo and recommend solutions on a strategic level, covering employee relations, business transformation and talent development and management.
You will be successful in this role if you demonstrate strong decision-making skills, leadership qualities with an ability to influence and negotiate. It is also a must to have regional experience in Asia, excellent communication skills, cultural awareness and ability to liaise with senior management. Mandarin language skills is an advantage due to regional coverage (China and Taiwan).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).