Senior Financial Analyst - Japan and Taiwan Market
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
Be part of an exciting professional services organization helping customers in Japan and Taiwan to successfully implement Microsoft Dynamics and Azure solutions.
- Supporting 3 office locations
- Supports both Japan and Taiwan Managing Directors
- Reports to Singapore CFO and Finance Director based in HK
The job is primarily responsible for providing the full range of business finance supports covering responsibilities below:
- Responsible for P&L accounts and the balance sheet .
- Maintain forecasts
- Coordinate the planning and budgeting cycle within the regions
- Manage expenses including maintaining payroll.
- Maintain Sales and bonus pool KPI as required
- Manage cash flow and produce cash forecasts
- Commercial finance: Help the business accelerate growth and scale the company to better profitability levels.
- Support the business team with the right data, facilitate smooth transaction flows, anticipate issues, review contracts and project profitability, ensure we are billing and collecting on time, and consultants utilization and pricing rates are optimized.
- Month end close: account reconciliation and consolidation. US GAAP. Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Review and manage AR (to collection objective) and AP.
- Coordinate with external auditors for statutory and tax filing
- Masters/Degree with min 5 years experience above in financial planning/analysis and reporting scope with understanding in USGAAP FRS, preferably from Tech/Service/Consulting related industries
- Keen to understand business perspectives and take on a finance business partnering role with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Resourceful, possess strong hands on experience, can work independently with minimal supervision. Strong multi-tasker
- Bilingual language proficiency in English and Mandarin (as this role supports Taiwan market/clients). Any understanding in Japanese language will be optional.
- Open to work in start up(s)/entrepreneurial spirited working environment
- Candidates who can start within short notice will be advantageous