ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the leading Tech MNC with a strong brand name and an APAC revenue size of ~USD $575 million. They are looking to hire a high caliber Senior Financial Analyst to business partner with Commercial Teams across the APAC region and support the upcoming growth plans.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Analyze regional variations from forecasts and prior periods to expose business/financial improvement opportunities
- Provide financial support with the quarterly and annual strategic and profit plan for APAC
- Regularly provide regional Commercial Teams with key operating statistics and variance analysis including: budgets, forecasts, and key ratios
- Development and modelling of analysis which provides root cause/s of variances
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and variance reports as required
- Assist in month-end reporting and forecasting requirements when required
- Drive the continuous improvement, development, and implementation of financial systems when necessary
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- Minimum 6 years of experience out of which 2-3 years are from the Big 4 audit firms
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with proven experience in working with regional Commercial Teams and influencing them
- Highly motivated, and organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).