My client is a global leader in the healthcare industry and is going through a period of rapid growth across APAC. To cater to this growth, it now seeks an experienced Facilities Engineer to join them
Senior Facilities Engineer
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of facility management - Maintenance, M/E, soft services across multiple sites
- Ensure facility and service-related equipment and systems remain operational and meet regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Provide technical input on process and equipment to fulfil all aspects of the maintenance and support services operations.
- Prepare and manage maintenance budgets, tender and supplier agreements and ensure adequate resources are provided.
- Work with EHS team to ensure compliance and promote a healthy and safe environment
- Ensure Mechanical and Electrical services meet quality, regulatory, safety and operational requirements
- Supervise and monitor necessary records associated with AV Systems, Electrical Systems, Fire Protection and Detection Systems, HVAC Systems, Hydraulic Services, Elevators, , Events, Pest Control, Waste and Environment matters.
- Manage service delivery, including the management of cost, environment and waste
- Prepare technical reports, standard operating procedure, qualification protocol, services agreements, approval papers and tender specifications
- Plan, evaluate and manage data and maintenance program within a maintenance management integrated platform
- Maintain standard operating procedures, systems and documents related to facilities management and services are available, effective and audit ready.
- Provide an on-call service and be available to provide after-hours instruction, advice or presence as required during any service interruption or emergencies.
- Degree Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Facility Management or equivalent with at least 6 - 10 years' experience in a facility management/utilities engineering role
- Stronghold in Mechanical and Electrical systems and processes.
- Proven knowledge of building services, operations, repairs, maintenance, spares management and facility qualification
- Good project management and inter-personal skills
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility will be a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).