My client is a global name in the design and manufacturing of complex precision equipment for advanced manufacturing and research applications and is looking for an experienced Safety and Facility Engineer
Senior Facilities and Safety Engineer
- Manage all the security, facilities and plant related matters to ensure that it is operational and well-maintained
- Assist to supervise and monitor security and proper maintenance and repair works carried out by vendors and contractors according to contract obligations
- Manage and deal with contractors and work with third party vendors to ensure all projects and works are carried out and complete within specified time based on contract obligations
- Effectively review and manage all contracts obligations and negotiate with contractors and suppliers
- Maintain records and reports necessary to comply with company, government and accrediting agency standards
- Advise and work closely with management, line Managers, and other stakeholders on facilities related projects and jobs
- Liaise with external parties, including government agencies, SCDF, Professional Engineer etc for matters relating to building services, security, inspection and renewal of relevant certificates
- Carry out handyman jobs to rectify and resolve office and facility related maintenance issues if necesary
Safety and Security:
- Promote a safe & secure work environment to ensure consistent compliance of Company's safety policies, procedures and national standards.
- Coordinate and manage all the activities involved in maintaining the safety of the organization
- Assume responsibility to prevent accidents in office & production plant.
- Ensure that workplaces meet safety and health requirements and then apply corrective measures if necessary
- Create necessary programs and implement post-injury follow up procedures for workers
- Take ownership of safety training, including regular audits and checks
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Facilities or equivalent with at least 5- 7 years in facilities management and safety/security
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setup and exposure to a cleanroom management and factory setup
- Fire Safety Manager (FSM) qualifications is an added advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).