Strong in Bioassays and is looking to venture into a promising therapy space? A renowned Biotech Start-up is looking for a technical consultant to take on a QC Technical Expert role.
What you are responsible for:
- Leading method and equipment validation projects in relation to bioanalytical tests, managing method development/stability/transfer, etc.
- Assuming the role of a technical lead, establishing SOPs, protocols and report processes and any activities in relation to QC
- Provides technical guidance whenever necessary to support of investigations of non-compliance issues or deviations.
- Supports technology transfers, assay development and ensures in-house validation assays are in compliance to standards and requirements
What I am looking out in you:
- A Degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Bioengineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years in the quality control within a cGMP facility and 2 years of project management exposure
- Strong knowledge in cGMP and be able to write and validate QC procedures
- Strong working knowledge on molecular and chemical QC techniques, especially PCR, ELISA. Prior exposure to cell cultures or flow cytometry is an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work efficiently and effectively cross-functionally with good organizational skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).