My client is a global leader in the semiconductor industry and now seeks an experienced Troubleshooting Engineer focusing on Computing Systems
- Handle daily production escalation of complex computing system which is a part of advanced wafer inspection instrument. Provide strong technical support to production team and ensure product shipment as planned schedule.
- Develop, implement, and maintain process flow and manufacturing documentation to allow products built with optimized cycle time and best quality.
- Actively involve in new product development. Provide manufacturability design requirements to designers in design review. Responsible for review and approval the subsystem test method and validate the test fixtures.
- Release ECO's to implement new design BOM structures to meet the procurement and build requirements.
- Identify and qualify EOL parts to maintain the continuity of product line and shipment schedule.
- Provide fly and fix support on field escalations for analysis/resolution on issues requiring in-depth product design know-how and support beta testing at customer sites.
- Bachelor, MS or Ph.D in, IT/Computer Science or related disciplines with at least 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of computer and server hardware, GPU system, high performing storage servers, RAID controller, memory modules, network switches and InfiniBand switches.
- Extensive hands-on experience in building/configure high performance computing system.
- Strong diagnostic and trouble shooting skills in computer/servers operating in Windows, Linux operating system, as well local network system.
- Experience with setting up computer and image processing system for vision based imaging system is a plus.
- Team player with good communication skills
- Possess strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to support technical issues, set-up experiments, and perform data analysis.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).