My client is a world leader in the optics and precision equipment industry and now seek an experienced engineer for the design and troubleshooting of complex systems
- Assume responsibility to solve complex system integration issues on optical wafer inspection tools
- Develop product specifications based on system requirements and participate in product development activities
- Wok with R&D teams (Mechanical, Electrical, Software) and provide feedback on design changes by and create ECO and documentation
- Provide support on field escalations on issues that require in-depth product design knowledge
- Support beta testing at customer sites
- Develop system critical design specifications and design test methods
- Advanced Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering with at least 5 - 8 years' experience in systems engineering
- Entry level candidates (master's degree) with strong technical knowledge will be considered as well.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to support technical issues, set-up experiments, and perform data analysis
- Foundational knowledge of optical, mechanical, electrical, and software components involved in the design and development of semiconductor inspection equipment or equivalent
- Travel of about 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).