My client is a world leader in the semiconductor equipment industry and is looking for an experienced Troubleshooting Engineer to focus on electrical and computer systems focused on wafer inspection equipment
- Handle daily production escalation of complex computing system (part of advanced wafer inspection instrument)
- Provide strong technical support to production team and ensure product shipment as planned schedule.
- Develop, implement, and maintain process flow and manufacturing documentation to allow products built with optimized cycle time and best quality.
- Provide manufacturability design requirements to designers in design review and assume responsibility for review and approval the subsystem test method and validate the test fixtures.
- Release ECO's to implement new design BOM structures to meet the procurement and build requirements.
- Identify and qualify EOL parts to maintain the continuity of product line and shipment schedule.
- Provide fly and fix support on field escalations for analysis/resolution on issues requiring in-depth product design know-how and support beta testing at customer sites.
- Manage supplier issues including specification agreements, cost reduction, ramp readiness, quality, and failure analysis.
- Advanced Degree In Electrical/Computer Engineering with at least 5 years' relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of computer and server hardware, GPU system, high performing storage servers, RAID controller, memory modules, and InfiniBand switches.
- Good knowledge of electrical control devices in computer rack integration, like Power Distribution units, airflow sensor, smoke detector
- Extensive hands-on experience in building high performance computing system.
- Strong diagnostic and trouble shooting skills in computer/servers integration system.
- Good knowledge of Windows, Linux operating system, as well local network system.
- Experience with setting up computer and image processing system for vision based imaging system is a plus
- Travel of up to 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).