My client is a world leader in the inspection equipment industry and now seek an experienced Engineer to assume responsibility for all technical and quality issues related to electronic subassemblies and PCBA.
- Assume responsibility for all technical and quality issues related to electronic subassemblies
- Handle daily production escalation and provide strong technical support to production team to resolve issues and ensure system meeting shipment schedule as planned
- Provide solutions to field engineers
- Work closely with PCBA suppliers on quality and process continuous improvement
- Provide comprehensive analysis report to field support team and customers
- Work with materials engineering team on product cost reduction, EOL component replacement, relocation of manufacturing site, and provide engineering support needed
- Audit supplier's process and quality control if necessary
- Support design team on functional test setup. Provide guidance on product repair and troubleshooting.
- Ensure design meets requirement of DFM, DFT and support the design team on manufacturing documentation and new product release process.
- Work closely with PCBA design team and manufacturing team to introduce new design tools
- Advanced Degree in Electronics engineering with at least 5-8 years' relevant experience
- Sound knowledge in high speed digital circuits, FPGA, ADC & DAC, analog signal conditioning circuits, noise filter, signal integrity, etc.
- Experience with photonics/electronics, image acquistion, and circuit/board development will be a plus
- Strong diagnostic skills along with the capability to resolve circuit failure on both bench and system level
- Knowledge of the PCBA process and quality control points
- Knowledge of fiber optic cable and image data acquisition system will be a plus
- Travel of about 20%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).