- 7-10 years of expereince in FPGA design process
- Design and develop RTL designs in VHDL for both Xilinx and Intel FPGAs.
- Experience in Xilinx and Intel FPGA tools
- Proficiency in synthesis and implementation flow and usage of debug tools like ILA/Signal tap
- Perform FPGA design verification using Modelsim by generating testbenches.
- Capture design requirements, write functional specifications and verification protocols
- Perform design reviews and code reviews
- Hands on experience in On board debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Maintain strong communication and execute project tasks in coordination with a UK-based electronics engineering group.
- Added advantage of having experience in Soft core processor design.
- Learn and develop relevant expertise and skills in instrumentation electronics.
- Communicate and coordinate with other organizations affected by design development and changes, such as Singapore operations, logistics, quality, contract manufacturers and suppliers, etc.
- Comply with all workplace safety regulations, company policies and procedures. Ensure work meets company quality standards.
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent combination of qualification and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the design of electronic products. Good analytical skills.
- Excellent initiative, communication, analysis and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently, interact and contribute in a team environment that spans multiple geographical and time zones.
- Fluency in English is a must.