Senior Electrical Engineer - Measurement
My client is a global leading automation solution provider. They are now looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to provide detailed design in Measurement Instrument.
- To review specifications and draft technical parameters and clarifications;
- To review proposal for flow measurement applications and provide detailed design and engineering;
- To assist Project Manager with technical interfaces, to resolve technical clarification with customers, and lead technical meetings with customer and end-users;
- To Perform basic design and detailed engineering design , prepare engineering documents, data, schematic, drawings, and calculations based on specifications;
- To prepare and submit deliverables under quality standards;
- To prepare purchasing specification based on project requirements and evaluate the vendor's quotations and to ensure compliance;
- To support assembly during integration and support internal testing and customer FAT;
- To manage and execute smaller value projects;
- To prepare engineering deliverables;
- To prepare key documents;
- To prepare detailed engineering documents;
- To review and approve panel layout and panel writing drawings;
- To perform calculations;
- To prepare datasheet of flowmeter, sampling system, etc.;
- To prepare functional design specification.
- At least university degree in electrical engineering or relevant fields;
- At least 8 years working experiences in electrical engineering or instrumentation;
- Familiar with International measurements & Analytical Standards, e.g. ISO/AGA/API MPMS, etc.;
- Profound knowledge of Analyzers operating principle and design of sample conditioning systems - GC, HCDP, Moisture analyzer, H2S analyzer, Total Sulphur analyzer, SWAS system, CEMS, pH analyzer, DO and Redox analyzer;
- Familiar with equipment Hazardous area classification - ATEX, IEC, NEC standards etc.
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine Qu on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (Qi Qiushi).