- Senior E&I Technician
- Large Pharmaceutical Plant
- 6-month contract, with the possibility of renewal and conversion
- Monday - Friday, 830am to 530pm
- Support start-up activities, commissioning, and handover of equipment & systems from project to users/ operation.
- Coordinate and performs routine calibration. Oversee work performed by external service contractors for routine and non-routine calibration. Performs calibration activities scheduling on demand.
- Identify and rectify equipment problems and completes corrective maintenance in a safe, compliant and timely manner without affecting production.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and correct functional issues of the instruments/ system and maintain equipment documentation.
- Ensure all field operations, works and activities executed in line with EHS and Quality, Site Permitting Procedures, and local Statutory Codes.
- Execute and completes all works & relevant documentation with strict adherence to time and procedural requirements.
- Take full responsible of the safety, quality of calibration/ maintenance in line with the cGMP requirement, according to the process and procedure.
- ITE NTC in a technical trade or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands-on facility and utilities calibration/ maintenance experience in biopharma, pharmaceutical and lab equipment.
- Possess electrical knowledge and able to operate/ troubleshoot variable speed drives, motor starters, etc
- Possess working knowledge of electrical switchboard from final distribution to submain distribution level
- Strong hands-on technical skills or willing to hands-on on electrical and instrumentation devices
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).