Senior Consultant; Infrastructure Advisory
Function: Finance Economics
About the role:-
In the area of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and project finance advice, we are looking to hire a motivated individual with proven financial advisory experience with major infrastructure projects. The role is to support the finance and economics offering across Asia Pacific, based in Singapore. A high impact role that will help shape the future of the company's advisory business and will include client engagement, work winning, project delivery, training and mentoring and technical advice. The successful incumbent will provide focus, continuity, and technical guidance across infrastructure advisory projects across various infrastructure subsectors.
- Collate and develop content for successful proposals and tender documents, and support the proposal process
- Undertake market research on sectors or agreed assets to help inform the broader team's business development focus and/or support specific pitch effort
- Work with other internal disciplines to support multidisciplinary bids and winning proposals
- Lead financial advisory mandates with support from more junior team members
- Support more significant and complex projects, responsible for specific financial advisory work streams within multiple concurrent projects
- Primary responsibility for building and running financial models for major infrastructure projects across Asia Pacific
- Undertake financial analysis of projects, often using financial models prepared by you or others in the team, to determine a project's operational, financial and commercial viability, or to determine a resultant funding gap
- Provide financial and commercial input on PPP advisory projects including key credit metrics, commercial structures, and risk allocations, and prepare business case documents
- Provide financial analysis for projects led by other internal business groups to help explain the 'business impacts' of solutions they propose to clients
- Undertake simple economic analysis of projects, or support more significant and complex projects led by the broader Finance & Econs team in economic analysis of major infrastructure projects across the Australasia region
- Responsible for skills development of graduate level team members, including training select team members in financial modelling and analysis.
- Degree in Finance/Economics/Business related with min 6 yrs & above strong expertise in financial & economic modelling & analysis including Cost Benefit Analysis will be a plus with experience in handling complex project finance models.
- Hands on experience in preparing government-side business case documents to facilitate budgetary appropriations.
- Strong understanding of PPP and underlying commercial structures and risk allocations.
- An expertise in technical excellence, strong writing and communication skills, and an enthusiasm for developing socially useful project outcomes.