A world leader in Cloud Computing is looking for a new Cloud Architect in their Bangkok office. This is a customer facing role, and fluency in both English and Thai is necessary in order to liaise with stakeholders.
The Role: As a Cloud Architect, you'll be helping our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements.
Be prepared to deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and leading implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, AI/ML & DevOps transformations.
- Customer facing skills is essential to understand customer requirements, drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing IT implementation experience
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Experience with agile approaches and Experience in DevOps or DevSecOps
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Current hands-on software development experience required; Internet-related business models preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
- BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments. Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Masters degree in Computer Science
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).