A leading global financial services firm is looking to hire a Senior Client Relations Analyst to retain and grow relationships with institutional and/or financial intermediary clients in the Taiwan and China market. Working with the client relationship team you would be the point of contact for external clients, financial intermediaries, and service providers. You would be providing a consultative client experience by understanding and meeting the expectations and needs of clients.
Build & maintain client relationships:
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance and retain client relationships and achieve an annual business plan objective for assigned clients.
- Partner with client relationship and/or business development teams to understand and incorporate broad objectives into business plans for their assigned clients
- Assess progress against goals throughout the year and adapts plans accordingly
- Provide insight and perspective to inform sales approach with existing clients and develops and executes on retention strategies for "at risk" clients
- Prepare for and facilitate meetings with internal team
- Capture and record client-related activity in Salesforce and other internal systems
- Build long-term relationships with clients through proactive ongoing relationship management and servicing of clients.
- Proactively provide clients with value added perspective through in-person meetings
- Identify and resolve complex issues where necessary, and attend to non-standard requests
- Provide relationship management and business development teams insight to client interactions.
- Lead client due diligence and other client meetings as needed, which may involve travel and hosting in-person client
Client operational support and reporting:
- Exercise decision-making authority to address all aspects of operational servicing related to assigned clients.
- Apply knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements to define course of action to address complex service needs, and advocate on behalf of clients and engage other teams as needed. This would include (but not limited to) making recommendations to clients related to account transactions
- Collaborate with legal, compliance and operational teams to handle complex account set up, legal agreement and investment guideline negotiations
- Collaborate with service providers of clients (custodians, record keepers and auditors) to determine approaches for large or complex account activities such as launching new products with client investment and unit class changes
- Partner with the Client Reporting Team to define ongoing client reporting support
- At least 8 years of experience in client servicing in the institutional business space, preferably within the banking & finance sector
- Proficiency in Mandarin language (spoken and written) is required, as this role would only cover the Taiwan and China market
- Occasional travel may be required in the near future
- In-depth understanding of the institutional and/or financial intermediary marketplace and client needs, including a strong ability to identify issues and recommend resources to address complex and broad matters
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong ability to develop and maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives
- Strong ability to understand and represent complex investment products, strategies, solutions and fees with clients
- Well-versed in the use of Excel, Microsoft applications and business applications.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).