Senior Business Process Control Officer (SAP)
- Process SAP Accounting software workflows including checking of workflows submitted by Business Departments
- Process Payments and receipts
- Input accurate and timely accounting entries including Balance Sheet & ensure complete month end closing process such as all relevant Sales, Purchases, Non-operating income and expenses are posted into accounts
- Perform independent monitoring of workflows completed on a monthly basis to ensure high standard and accuracy of processes.
- Periodically monitor Asia Pacific Business Units' business processes and annual Accounts Receivable Confirmation Reporting for both Asia Pacific region and Singapore.
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects for improvement of internal controls in both Asia Pacific region and Singapore.
- Assist in preparation of basic J-SOX documentation and Quarterly Contract Collection monitoring for both Asia Pacific region and Singapore.
- Degree/ACCA or Min. Diploma in Accounting with min 3 years of relevant operational accounting experience
- Must be familiar with SAP with strong hands on experience in spreadsheets, using MS Excel & other MS Office tools
- Ability to work with team members and possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed oriented, good team player. Self starter with high levels of initiative