Senior BIM Coordinator (A1 Main Con)
Responsible for planning, developing and producing 3D or complex models using various application platforms, technologies and systems for all phases of projects.
- Seeks and recommends new and innovate ways to apply the latest technologies to improve the construction process.
- Prepares detailed 3D drawings in AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit MEP or other design modelling and coordination software.
- Develops BIM capability and capacity for Architecture, Structures, MEP, 4D Scheduling, Clash Detection and Construction Planning.
- Assist Design Manager (BIM) in implementing and developing BIM within the Planning and Engineering Section.
- Creates BIM libraries in accordance with the latest market practice.
- Develops and implements in-house modelling rules and regulations.
- Liaises with clients, consultants, suppliers and in-house team on the implementation of BIM.
- Prepares BIM Model during the pre-tender and construction states in accordance with requirements.
- Reviews architectural plans and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil, Architecture or Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in construction field operations, project management or preconstruction.
- At least 2 years of BIM process experience.
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit MEP or other related design modelling and coordination software.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
If above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun