I am looking for candidates who are strong across IT governance and auditing across enterprise business systems. You will work within a team to address incidents, follow up on actions, and ensure strict adherence to company policies.
- Provide compliance support and advisory across my client's business objectives and risk mitigation initiatives
- Work closely with Business Users to address regulatory queries
- Liaise directly with authorities by producing technical information, responses, or historical data across business systems
- Manage data, supporting documents, correspondence of past and on-going incidents
- Communicate with Vendors for system investigations
- Generate periodic reporting and support on-going systems for any troubleshooting or enhancements
- Oversee regular internal and external audit reviews in line with regulatory and governance requirements
You will ideally have:
- Graduated with from a Polytechnic or University in Computer Science/IT
- Good knowledge of SQL database queries
- Experience in risk mitigation, business process consulting, internal auditing, or ethics/compliance across multinational companies
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).