Our client is a leading global financial MNC, with a strong presence across US, Europe, Middle East and SEA in which they have been successful for more than a decade. They are seeking a Paid Search professional who would be responsible for managing paid search marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive campaign efficiency at scale for both regional and global perspective.
- Own all regional and global paid search campaigns across Google, Apple and other search networks for all brands of the organization.
- Launch campaigns on time and in compliance with platform best practices (naming conventions, ad group structure, audience targeting, bids and bid strategy etc) and in accordance to target goals & objectives as per business requirements
- Consistently delivers on day-to-day tasks for all assigned campaigns (daily pacing, weekly internal reports, monthly business reports, data integrity, etc)
- Work cross functionally and cross regionally to develop, launch, scale and track campaigns to ensure that they achieve business targets.
- Prepare and present campaign results; Recommend strategies with ROI-focused insights and recommendations to improve channel performance
- Manage significant paid search budget across all regions and make correct budget allocation decisions to improve performance
- Generate meaningful insights and learnings from campaign data that can help drive optimization strategies across campaigns to improve performance
- Able to prioritize tasks with minimal oversight from manager (able to discern cost/benefit to decide priorities independently)
- Communicates successes, failures, and escalations to line manager in a timely manner
- 3-5 years of experience in digital performance marketing or similar field
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, mass communications or other advertising subjects preferred
- Hands-on knowledge of planning and buying digital media across Google Ads and various search engines
- Understand the full buying funnel journey and has a track record history of planning and executing full-funnel campaigns.
- Analytical and Data Driven: Is passionate about using data and insights to inform strategies, understanding performance and assisting in developing communications of successes and improvements of the marketing and media strategy
- Strong aptitude for numerical detail and data analysis - Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high-quality reports
- Detail oriented: Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities; Must meet deadlines, be organized, follow-through while responding quickly and effectively to ever-changing business needs
- Self-motivated and require minimal supervision, able to own and work on the channel independently.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).