Security Analyst (Mandarin speakers required)
My clients are looking for a security analyst to work in their SOC. They are a well establishd company in the APAC region and offer a great chance for career progression and development. The succesful candidate for this role will need to be passionate about cyber security and have a good desire to learn.
- Analise various SOC alerts daily
- improve various toolsets to deal with risks and incidents
- devlop system to make improve efficiency for tasks
- Analyse threats and vunrabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, or related field
- Good knowledge of Linux, Windows and Network Devices
- Good knowledge of SIEM systems such as Splunk and LogRhythm
- Knowledge in analyzing Firewall, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDoS
- Needs to be able to communicate with Mandarin speaking teams
- Good organisational and communication skills
- 1-2 years of security industry experience preffered
- Fresh graduates who show a true passion for Security will be considered
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).