Position: Scrum Master
My client is a public-listed conglomerate and provider of sustainable energy with over 40 years of experience on the market.
They are currently on the market for a Scrum Master for 1 of their subsidiaries.
The role will focus on supporting agile framework, facilitating and supporting all scrum events and ensuring coordination among corresponding project teams and stakeholders to eliminate any impediments and improve the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organisation.
The Scrum Master will also assume the responsibilities of an Incident Manager in the setup to ensure all system incidents are management in accordance to the best practices put in place.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Possess relevant Scrum Master certification
- Experience managing an offshore development team
- Exposure to a Cloud/DevOps environment
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)