Support Engineer - SAP PP, MM, WM - 12-month Contract - Singapore
The ideal fit will provide functional support in SAP ECC to issues encountered and enhancements by users. You will get to learn more about using business intelligence tools like PowerBI and Qlikview for data automation and BI development.
- 2 years or more of SAP MM, WM and PP
- Daily support to SAP ECC and S/4 HANA
- Preferably from Manufacturing domain
Functional Support is key to this position across MM (Material Management), PP (Production Planning)
and WM (Warehouse Management). Besides that, other moving parts include helpdesk support and troubleshooting as this is an end-user environment, you will be working with users located in different plants. Therefore, you will be providing support in system integration between SAP and manufacturing system.
To do so, you will conduct the gathering of business requirements, system design and solutions to ensure successful integration with other applications. This includes data management during integration. As part of the entire process, it's important to validate process flows, users' standpoints, system limitations and anticipated risks to implement the business processes and user activities.
Using your SAP knowledge and experience, to prepare SAP business blueprint, business flow diagrams, functional specifications and training documents. To perform necessary functional testing for all business processing areas.
SAP S/4 HANA experience will be required as you will assist in migration from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA similarly to the core migration.
- Experience with migration from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA
- Experience with SAP integration with other applications
- Functional support: Requirements gathering, system design, solutions, data management, process flows, implementation of business processes, business flow diagrams, functional testing, documentation
- Domain experience in Manufacturing (Systems)
- SAP MM, WM, PP with good understanding of SAP implementation cycle
- Troubleshooting and supporting end users from different production plants across all levels
- Experience in SAP PM and SD will be a big plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).