SAP HCM & HR for SAP S/4HANA on-premise - 1-year contract
- Specialization in Payroll, Time Management, Personnel Management
- Experience in integration of SAP HR/HCM with SuccessFactors
- Hands-on ABAP HR experience with good understanding of IT Project Management
- The go-to-person and point-of-contact for SAP HCM Payroll
This is an individual contributor role which requires 70% hands-on contribution and 30% functional scope. The role reports directly to the Head of Department.
Technical Responsibilities for SAP HR/HCM:
- To support Payroll modules across APAC (PY-xx)
- Support Time Management (PT-xx, PT-SP, CA-TS) and to integrate with in-house timesheet systems
- Support Personnel Management (PA-PA, PA-OS, BC-BMT-OM) and to integrate with SuccessFactors on EC
- Assist to provide inputs to ABAP team on HR Development enhancements and programs, LSMW, Interfaces, Forms and Reports
- Advise to SAP Security Team on HR Authorizations
You will be working with HR business users and with internal IT team as it is a project, therefore we are looking for individual who can demonstrate good communications and interpersonal skills to operate of all levels of the organization on a global scale.
The projects are all on a global level. You will first assist on ongoing projects on SAP application support, BAU and global project works, SAP SuccessFactors, Global timesheet etc. Last but not least, S/4 HANA Global Deployment which explains why this contract will possibly be extended beyond one year.
- Experience largely focus on technical than functional, a good mix of ABAP HR skill and functional skills. Being able to demonstrate your technical skills is key to this role;
- Specialization in SAP HCM/HR, especially Payroll within APAC region. Proven track record of managing multiple payroll projects across APAC.
- Experience and knowledge in understanding and management of complex data flow between SuccessFactors and SAP, as well as 3rd party payroll vendor.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).