- Hunter position
- Technical Sales and channel management
- Regional Exposure (Asia Pacific and Europe)
A leading manufacturing company is looking into expanding their sales team in 2021. This is a newly created headcount to be based in Singapore and managing regional accounts with channel partners. For this position we are looking for a strong business development person to help business achieve sales growth in new financial year.
- Manages relationships with channel partners, distributors as well as end users to achieve maximum market penetration and to achieve agreed upon revenue and profit targets for specified accounts
- Lead business development in target territory, drive sales growth
- Acts as the interface between the customer and all relevant internal divisions including sales, production, service and support to ensure timely and successful delivery and operation of all products and solutions.
- Responsible for market research and information sharing with internal teams
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or other field
- At least 5 years of hunting position, comfortable with cold calling and business development
- Candidate who is familiar with photonics/ optoelectronics, or understanding of datacom industry will be a huge plus
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and handle customer complaints effectively.
- Ability to work with others to accomplish goals.
- Ability to travel across APAC & Europe once travel restrictions lift
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Yin Yang on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767020 (Yin Yang).