My client is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management, and processing. Every day, banks, asset managers, corporations, and utilities worldwide rely on my client's solutions to support their capital markets activities.
Over 2300 specialists are located across 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
The firm is seeking to further grow its Business Development function in Taiwan and is looking for a very talented individual to join them as a Enterprise Sales for Taiwan market.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Business Development Manager for Taiwan, experience of mainland China and HK is a plus
- Based in an office in greater China, or Singapore if the candidate is currently based in SG
- Report to China Country Manager
- Handling of the 'end to end' sales process
- Identification and qualification of opportunities amongst existing clients and prospects for financial software Front to Back Capital Markets software
- Conducting presentations of the Company and its offering
- Responding to the Sales and Professional Services sections of RFI's/ RFP's
- Coordinating the delivery of technical and functional responses performed by solution specialists
- Coordinating software products demonstrations and workshops/proof of concepts
- Driving negotiations with buyers (license, maintenance and services contracts)
- Coordinating with legal counsels to finalize contracts
- Closing of the deal
- 8-10 years of working experience, ideally with minimal 4-5 years of relevant sales experience gained with financial software vendors, software integrators or consulting firms
- Previous work experience in complex selling within the financial product industry
- Experience of 'end to end' sales process
- Tenacious, result orientated with a proven track record in sales
- Knowledge of / good exposure to capital markets
- Ability to perform first level software presentations and express clearly verbally or written on positioning/proposals etc.
- Experience in RFP/RFI
- Team player (frequent interactions with product experts, delivery team, legal counsels, finance and sales admin)
- Ability to travel mainly in greater China on a frequent basis
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that due to high volume of applicants for the role, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)