VOLT is partnered with a Global Cybersecurity Software Leader to recruit a proven Enterprise Sales overperformer to help them grow their existing customer base for their Security related Enterprise Software & SaaS product portfolio in the Singapore FSI & Large Enterprises space. This is a role for someone who has the ability to nurture & establish long strategic relationships and who is hungry for new business successes within those accounts. Responsibilities include generating new business in prospect client accounts & expanding the footprint inside existing customer accounts. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record of high value solution selling in a SaaS environment.
- To drive new business from both existing & prospect FSI & other large Enterprise client accounts in Singapore with continuous development of long-term pipeline to increase company's sales
- Establish a trusted relationship with existing customers & prospects, from the C-level to the Operational level, developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer
- In-depth knowledge of customers' business model, organizational structures, business processes & financial structure
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage company's portfolio of products & services to change the playing field against the competition
- Understand the strengths & weaknesses of key competitors and using this knowledge to your advantage during the sales cycle
- Work with company's channel partners in the wider ecosystem
- 10 - 15 years of relevant working experience in a similar role with an Enterprise Software or a Cybersecurity Software Product Vendor
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating & closing high value deals with FSI & other large enterprise accounts in the Singapore market
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions (subscription model) will be a big plus
- Excellent verbal & written presentation/communication skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)