$4,000 - $5,000 based in Central Singapore
VOLT, Singapore are working with a Retail MNC for the he Position of the HRBP Store Operations, Singapore and will be responsible for the people management of the retail population in the many stores and operations of this brand.
THIS PERSON MUST BE EXPERIENCED IN HIRING FOR RETAIL STORES!!
Reporting to the Regional HR Director based in Singapore, this role will be as follows:
- Develop and maintain a Talent management process for the store population, identifying talents and pipeline for store manager and store assistant manager positions
- Lead, with the support and guidance of the HRD, the employee relations matters within the store populations
- Forecast hiring needs, particularly at peak seasons
- Monitoring rostering and part-timer allocation
- Assist with the interview and selection process of all store population
- Define strategy to attract qualified candidates for in-store junior and senior positions
- Support the onboarding of new hires
- Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention
- Consolidate the data for the payroll (salary, commission, attendance, OT) for the HR Administration
- Calculate and report on employee monthly turnover rates
- Track key HR metrics like cost for store and customer per labour hour
- Mandatory previous experience in retail, preferably from fashion and apparel premium brands.
- 2-3y Experience in similar HR roles, or longer direct experience as store associate/store manager
- Flexible personality, able to manage structured projects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel and Powerpoint)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).