Volt is partnered with a Global Cybersecurity Software Vendor to help them recruit a Renewals cum Inside Sales Representative based in Hong Kong to manage Renewals + Inside Sales for Hong Kong (primarily) & South Korea (secondarily) markets.
For the software Renewals role, the selected incumbent will be responsible to drive all maintenance & subscription renewal revenue & renewal rate for the assigned territory. They will be working with the various Internal Teams and/or Channel Partners to identify the list of projects that will expire in the upcoming months and start the process to Renew them. Being the front line to the customers, they will educate on effective license management, be able to sell against cancellation, and confidently articulate the value of company's products/solutions.
For the Inside Sales role, the person will be responsible to identify & qualify new leads and opportunities. They will collaborate with various internal teams and channel partners to drive new business opportunities and then hand them over to the Field Sales or Channel Partners for closure.
- Work with Marketing & Field Sales to identity new business opportunities
- Perform outbound emails & calls to establish interest
- Hand over / pass qualified leads to Field Sales team or Channel Partner to progress the opportunity
- Educate prospects/customers & (channel) partners about features and benefits of company's software products/solutions in order to drive engagement
- Manage & track opportunities and pipeline in Salesforce CRM
- Drive traffic to various online & offline events including (but not limited to) Tradeshows, Webinars, Lunch & Learns, and Seminars
- Supports the local partners in the execution of joint Marketing Campaigns & Events
- Generate Renewal quotations for customer/partners
- Ensure integrity of customers in the system
- Support extended Sales team in complex deals
- 4-7 years' experience in a similar role and in a similar industry (Solution-based Selling/ Software Sales in Technology/IT; SaaS related experience is bonus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the need to communicate in Cantonese and Mandarin due to region coverage
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while achieving Sales Quota
- Strong collaborator and works well in a matrix organization
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent through ambiguity
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)