Technical Sales and Service Engineer - Chemicals Plants and Refineries
- APAC Regional Coverage
- International MNC
- Permanent role
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Equipment manufacturer and Service provider who serve the Chemicals and Refineries sector. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Service Engineer to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the APAC Service manager, this role will be in charge of Troubleshooting/Repairs/Upgrades/Installation works on site especially within Refineries and Petrochemicals. It's hands-on role, and the candidate will be required to work independently in confined space environments within Chemicals plants.
- Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 10 years of relevant hands-on maintenance/troubleshooting/process operations experience in a Chemicals/Refinery/Petrochemical/Process plant
- Must be able to work in Confined Spaces
- Willingness to travel: 60-70%
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skill
My client is the market leader in their specialization and have got an established customer base. The role offers an attractive career bundled with a good salary package and an excellent regional exposure.
Ideal for a hands-on technician in a plant who is keen to travel or for someone who is already on a Technical Service role, who prefers a change of environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).