My client is a leading name in the design and manufacturing of complex mechatronic medical devices and now seek an experienced Service Engineer to join them
- Assume responsibility for instrument installation and maintenance and support instrument warranty/out warranty instrument repair and service
- Support clinical trial activities in logistics and administration (shipping, delivery, warehousing, maintenance, troubleshooting etc)
- Promote the service agreement / trade-in new unit for out of warranty case
- Determine corrective actions required to restore systems in an efficient manner
- Coordinate field service activities making appropriate adjustments according to priority.
- Generate service quotation and repair reports and review and maintain spare parts required in supporting distributors and customers.
- Liaise and collaborate with sales team to understand key customer requirements and review all service contracts on a regular basis for sales budgeting
- Prepare, update, and maintain all logs, equipment performance data and service records
- Ensure services are well-controlled with customer issues addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report monthly service operations to achieve team goals.
- Develop service documents to improve service support functions in workflow, repair and maintenance guides, SOPs and reports.
- Conduct service maintenance and repair training to distributors and build strong relationship with global distributors
- Degree in Electrical, Mechatronics or Biomedical Engineering with at least 5 years in technical support/servicing of complex medical/scientific equipment
- Prior experience with Risk management (risk analysis, FMEA) will be a plus
- Highly organized with superior customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- International travel (when applicable) to support distributors and to conduct training
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).