VOLT are currently partnered with a Global Technology Vendor (Cloud Software, Data Protection, Cybersecurity) to help them recruit a Regional Sales Operations Director.
The main focus of Sales Operations is to accelerate best sales business practices in the region (APJ) to maximize their market opportunities and to drive corporate initiatives. This role requires solid sales & marketing operations experience especially in organisations centered around channel model.
- Coordinating the forecasting processes regionally (APJ) and across strategic business units with the use of collaborating tools
- Create & analyze a series of reports for tracking of sales and business results. Enhances such reports on an ongoing basis
- Fulfill regular and ad hoc reporting requests. Reports will include: account information, sales, pricing, margin, orders, program or promotion recaps compilation, interpretation and management summaries
- Understand every aspect of the company's CRM system and how it is used by sales reps to manage their daily activities
- Implement and maintain global sales policies in the region (APJ), directions and guidelines to standardize high quality sales processes to build a profitable, balanced and compliant businesses
- Assist with sales process, new hire, and other training elements
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience in a similar role with an IT Software/High-Tech Product Company
- 1-2 years of experience as team leader/manager for sales operations
- Proficient with CRM tools and systems, especially SFDC
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree in a relavent field (Business Administration, Management, etc)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High level of consulting skills and attitude required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Passionate about sales operations and developing excellent structures, processes and people
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)