Volt is working on an exclusive Regional Sales Manager, APAC for a global name in the biopharma and nutrition industry. This APAC Leadership role will handle my client's nutrition (sports health, bone and joint support, etc.) and ingredients portfolio and will oversee a budget of 35 million USD.
This role will be responsible for sales and receivables across SEA, China, Japan, India, and Oceania. This role can be based in Singapore or Thailand.
- Contribute towards global strategy and align the growth to US and EMEA markets.
- Manage a team of sales and commercial managers across the region.
- Deliver and exceed budgeted sales number for ingredients for the APAC and Oceania Region.
- Analyse evolving market conditions and trends in the nutrition industry and develop a long-term strategy to drive growth in the sector.
- Oversee key and potential accounts and implement an effective solution for sales and promotions.
- Identify local market trends, assess market potential, and grow market share.
- Assume responsibility for identifying and developing business opportunities and markets in the designated geographies.
- Provide a 3-year, 5-year perspective to Sales Operations strategies to improve customer service and implement processes garner market share.
- Interact and manage key stakeholders within the region - Marketing, Customer Service, Cross Functional Teams across US and EMEA, Operations, and relevant authorities.
- Participate in product development cycles and the development of marketing related product information.
- Devise a strategy to integrate businesses across US and EMEA.
- Advanced Degree in Life Sciences, Marketing, Nutrition or equivalent with at least 12- 15 years' experience in pharma and/or nutrition sales development
- Substantial years of experience in Sales and marketing with experience within the nutrition portfolio
- Ability to handle new product introductions and technical discussion on nutrition portfolio.
- Proven expertise in troubleshooting and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Experiecne in hadnling multi-million dollar sales and strategy budgets
- Proven track record of managing relationships with business partner and customers.
- Stronghold in business planning and forecasting and analysis for assessing market potential.
- Strong hunter mentality and willing to go the extra mile.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).