Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager - Food Industry
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Regional scope - SEA + APAC
- Exciting scope
My client is a well-known International Food Specialities Business. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Regulatory Affairs Expert for a newly created role that is to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Global Regulatory Affairs Manager, this role will be responsible for Regulatory Affairs in South East Asia and APAC including Australia and Japan. It's an Individual contributor role and will be part of a global team, allowing full autonomous working style couple with complete ownership of the region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science/Chemistry /Life Science
- 4-10 years of related experience in a Regulatory Affairs role within Food Specialities Industry covering Flavors / Food Ingredients / Food FMCG / Food Additives
- Experience in working with SEA markets will be a huge advantage
- Excellent Interpersonal and communications
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).