Our client is a leading MNC in the FMCG / Food & Beverages production industries. They are currently on the lookout to hire a Regional Procurement Lead to take ownership over the Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) portfolio across the SEA region.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Reporting into Global Procurement Manager (based overseas)
- Regional responsibilities (IC, leading role, matrix structure)
- Basic salary + AWS + Mobile allowance
This is role is mid-point between global procurement strategy and local buyers (~6 to 8). You will be responsible to implement and operate the procurement strategy on several different greenfield projects. This is an exciting opportunity for proactive and energetic procurement professionals with exposure in capital expense: packaging, food processing machinery, and equipment, warehousing, construction, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Engineering or relevant field
- At least 8 years of experience in Procurement function handling indirect spend (CAPEX) in a fast-paced and complex environment, preferable within the FMCG, F&B, Chemicals industries
- Teamwork mentality to be willing to spend extra time to support, develop and train local procurement team and execute operational tasks
- Experience working on greenfield projects, highly preferred
- Strong communication skills in order to drive project execution among internal and external stakeholders
- IT proficient: Microsoft Office package and SAP
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).