Our client is a leading solutions provider within the finance space, with a strong presence across US, Europe, and Middle East in which they have been successful for more than a decade. The organization is now looking to expand across SEA and therefore are looking to hire a strong and experienced marketing professional to own and drive the marketing strategies for the breakthrough in the SEA region.
Work very closely with the sales teams across the SEA region in regard to:
- Ensuring that the sales teams are aligned with the marketing strategies that have been planned and developed for the region, through regular regional meetings
- Obtaining any input from the sales teams on how to improve and overcome obstacles to achieve quarterly KPIs (e.g. promotional sales events across the region whenever necessary
- Preparing statistical reports on performance analysis for regional meetings which would be discussed during regional meetings
- Continually keeping updated on progress and challenges between meetings
Digital Performance Marketing:
- Perform SEM and manage paid social media & display channels
- Manage campaign tracking, whilst keeping track of budget allocated for campaigns carried out across the region.
- Bachelor's degree/ diploma in relevant field
- At least 6 years' experience in marketing within the financial sector with at least 4 years of experience covering the SEA market (a good understanding on FX, equities, commodities, derivatives would be a bonus)
- Experience in paid media marketing with a strong understanding of the digital marketing channel process
- Highly analytical and data-driven with a strong passion for crunching numbers
- Able to work independently but also be able to engage individuals from other teams
- Fluency in either Bahasa, Vietnamese or Thai would be helpful to communicate with stakeholders and clients across SEA region
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).