My client is a global leader in the Chemicals sector. They are currently looking hire a Logistics professional with a strong knowledge handling liquid bulk and/or unitized cargo across the SEA region.
- Industry leading and rapidly growing MNC
- Newly created permanent role with job scope expansion potential
- Reporting into SEA Logistics Manager
JOB TITLE: SEA, Logistics Specialist (liquid cargo)
- Optimize the logistics network across the SEA region in close collaboration with management, 3PL partners, and terminals
- Create and implement freight forwarding strategy in adherence with organizational standards
- Source, evaluate and select new logistics service providers across the SEA region
- Ensure the safe handling of cargo across the different terminals
- Assist on day-to-day Logistics Operations (import-export clearance, documentation, expediting, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics / Transportation / Supply Chain or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in a Logistics function handling unitized cargo (ISO tanks/containers, trailers) and liquid bulk cargo (gasoline, LNG, chemicals, crude oil, petrol, oleochemicals)
- Experienced sourcing, evaluating and managing 3PL suppliers (preferably in the Chemical/Oil and Gas sector)
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS
- Strong communication skills to be able to report projects' status to management and to negotiate with suppliers
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).