Regional IT Project Manager - 1 year contract
A leading MNC is looking for an experience IT Project Manger to join and lead their regional digital project roll out for their supply chain and logistics channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage projects roll out across APAC regions and ensure projects is completed on time, within budget and with the agreed deliverables.
- Developing and implementing corrective plans when the above is not achieved.
- Management of financial expenditure within the agreed budget.
- Managing resource acquisition and allocation: including people, equipment, tools, etc
- Ensuring timely resolution of problems and issues-Manage dependencies, knowledge issues, opportunities and communications across project teams.
- Escalate issues or risks that cannot be promptly resolved to the Project Sponsor or Steering Committee as appropriate.
- Maintenance of the Project Plans for Supply Chain workstreams implementation and Commercial Country Roll-out.
- Coordinate and interact with cross functional business units including: Commercial, Engineering, Supply Chain) as well as in-country IT teams.
- Manage and work closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure projects roll out within timeline.
- 8+ years of experience in implementing, rolling out and managing Regional IT projects.
- Strong technical knowledge across digital related technologies (Web, Mobile, QR codes) or Warehouse management system.
- Knowledge across Supply Chain processes like Distribution, Track & Trace, Warehousing, 3rd Party
- Experience in supporting or implementing regulated/GxP systems.
- PMP certified is added advantage.
- Candidates with experience across Pharmaceutical, Medical devices, Healthcare, Life Science related industries are added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).